Monday, August 6, 2012

Thesis!



Ummm when did it become August?? I only have two weeks left here as of tomorrow. Im starting to get depressed! Friday and Saturday were all about the thesis. Ok that is a lie… Friday was ALL about Football! USA got the win over New Zealand, and only Canada stands between them and Wembley! Misty May and Kerri Walsh are on a roll in the smeis, but my Czech duo lost tonight. Bummer. On an awesome note…. My thesis is DONE! Woo! Ok well done done, but the rough draft is written and the footnotes are done as is the Bibliography! Woo! Im ahead of schedule and LOVING it! I am going to do my catalog this week and hopefully by Thursday my rough draft of EVERYTHING will be done! I so excited!

That’s all that is new here! I have been writing writing writing! I wrote 2473 word yesterday and another 1300 today to crank it out! Tomorrow the USWNT plays Canada so Im going to be stressed and on the edge of my seat! Yikes! COME ON USA!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I am so happy to hear that your rough draft is done! Yay. Make sure that you proof read once before you bring all of our books back to the library!! And I am really hoping that USA can pull it off tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete