Friday, December 9, 2011

Last Day!

The feeling you get when you walk out of class on the day before break… nothing really compares. Its like you can breathe again and the sun is literally shining brighter. I LOVE that feeling, hence I loved today! Today was so easy! We had two 45 minute lectures with a 5 minute break. The first session was the birth of Opera so it was fun and not necessary to take notes. I love classes that notes aren’t needed and you can just listen! The second session was Baroque Architecture because our lecturer for that day was horrible and just did Inigo Jones and did it in 40 mintues. Class was over before I knew it and I was FREE! We got the time-table for next term…. They aren’t done yet but it looks good! 18th century stuff! ‘Bout time! I LOVE that century!!

After class I went to the train station… not to catch a train (unfortunately!) but to see the biggest Christmas tree made out of LEGOS! How cool is THAT! It was awesome to see up close! I wish that was my job… making things from legos. How amazing would it be to get paid to play with legos. I think that is the best job on this planet actually. What am I doing at Christies?? Then I went to Oxford St to see the Christmas decorations. Not impressed. So I accidently went shopping (since I was there) and didn’t buy anything! (someone please be proud because I wanted 15 dresses that I talked myself out of!)

I am so happy to not have to go to the library. It is so SO nice. I had to go today on my way to class to return some books. Man it did NOT miss it!

Random things… I miss burgers. And junk food. I ate an entire bag of Doritos last night…. I felt gross after. I wouldn’t recommend it. Especially if that is your first bit of junk food in 3 month! Also my goal is to NEVER run to catch a bus or train, and so far so good on that also! I cant wait to DRIVE something. CAN. NOT. WAIT! Except Ill miss Lucy (my car) since she is off the road and I have to drive the mint-green, subraru Legacy station wagon. (yeah I don’t know what my parents were thinking either!)

Off to Skype the parents!

1 comment:

  1. Hahha. you crack me up. Glad that your lectures went fast today! A tree made out of legos...awesome! Where is the picture??????? LOL. Also...a whole bag of Doritos? Anna! Haha. And the subbie....LOL. Glad that you're done for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete