Monday, June 4, 2012

A Break From Celebrating



There really isn’t much to say about today. My tummy is rebelling against me and my cold is back so Im not really feeling all that great. I am catching up on things that I need to do that don’t require too much effort. Im doing laundry picking up my flat, reading about the Jubilee and taking it easy. Basically my tummy is hating me! It needs to be better tomorrow because Im planning to camp out all day to see the Royal family again!! I am very excited!! Hopefully tomorrows blog post will have more pictures of the Queen!! Sorry that this post is so lame, but there isn’t much to tell. Im off to make my study guide while I sit really still so my tummy doenst hurt.

P.S the picture is of my favorite boat... it shot water!

No comments:

Post a Comment