Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring!!


Woooo for March! I am excited for Spring, Venice, Milan, Lake Como and the end of term 2 which are ALL happening in March! Exciting! I didn’t have that attitude when I woke up this morning however. I really need to remember that I NEED to brush out my 15 feet of hair after my shower and not wait to do it the next morning. Lets just say that my hair ended up in a ponytail with a headband in order to bring it under control. Im not so sure how well it worked!

The commute was easy this morning, my cheerios were scrumptious, and my book is still really good. I am learning that I am an introvert, but I am high self-monitor meaning that I can perform well in social functions, but I don’t want to be there forever, or doing it every night of the week. It’s a very interesting book that kinda makes me proud to be an introvert!!

Class was on museums and collecting which I honestly didn’t really pay all that much attention to it. It was interesting for a while, but after an hour and a half I stopped taking notes… oops. After class was lunch and they started the thesis presentations early (at 1pm) which was really nice. Today was the smallest number of presenters (8) and it took us two hours. I don’t understand how it took so long. Two of them really stood out… one girl (Steph) is looking at perfumes and scents in 18th century France, and Jen is looking at Picnicking in England (18th century maybe??) I thought those two were the coolest! I have to give mine next week (on Thursday) Im planning on showing a carriage and saying this is what Im doing… I haven’t narrowed it down yet… bye. :)

After class I stopped at the Finchley Road Sainsburys and got two little pans that I needed! I also got a coloring book for a pound! :) My hamburgers that I had bought for this week smell funny and last night they were tasting weird, so I bought tv dinners Indian style for tonight and tomorrow. Im pretty excited! I don’t get Indian that often at home (actually at Ashville never. IS there Indian in WNY??) so I am hoping that the tv dinner version is good! Oh and I just ate an entire jar of olive that were stuffed with chili peppers. Divine!

Yesterday I forgot to mention that I got my National Insurance Number in the mail, so I called and set up an appointment for the Olympics on March 13th! Hopefully it goes well!!
I am quite disappointed… I read in the paper today that the Queen and the two Queen in waiting (aka Camilla and Kate) went to FORTNUM AND MASONS today and had tea!! If I would have known I would have skipped my morning class today to go. Obviously they closed down the store, but I would have stood outside with the rest of London for a glimpse! Gah! If only I didn’t have to go to class…. I would become a Royal Stalker. Ill admit it! A save one though! Just for picture taking purposes! Nothing weird or dangerous!
Ok well I am off to make sure I can spit out my presentation tomorrow. Im really nervous about it and dreading it. And Im off to eat nan and indian food! WOOO!

P.S The picture today is of my new plant… Isadora. Hopefully she lives longer than Adelaide.

P.S.S it was a BEAUTIFUL spring day here today. I didnt need my coat on this afternoon and the sky was blue blue and the sun shining!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you make me laugh so hard. If you have 15 feet of hair you should really get that cut, haha :)

    Just a word of advice, you should probably add a little more to your presentation next week :) Good luck on tomorrow's!! I'll be thinking of you!!

    There is Indian food in Buffalo. Not so sure about Jamestown, but Buffalo for sure. It's actually pretty good, I hope your tv dinner was. Sorry about your burgers...but they only last so long in the fridge. You probably should have frozen them and thawed one each night.

    And...haha I'm glad that you would be a nice stalker. LOL. Although the more I think about it you should do that more because I'd like to see a picture :)

    I'm glad that you received your number!! Good luck on that interview also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude the burgers were frozen and when I took them out they smelled bad as they cooked!! I will try to up my stalking :)) And yes.. I really do need a haircut!

    ReplyDelete