Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clean Clean Clean


I love Sundays. Its my day to make sure that my life is all in order before the week starts back up again! Today was another day of sleeping in. I do love to sleep in! It is the best feeling to lay in bed until you are awake enough to know what day it is. Lovely. After I got up I went to Sainsburys where I purchased a slew of yummy edibles. I had a coupon for 2 pounds off when I spent 20 pounds. Usually I don’t spend that much but I did today! I stocked up on ketchup, got some chicken (Which is pricey so I don’t get it much), some sweet and sour sauce to go with the chicken, and a huge bag of potatoes!! I consider the bag of potatoes were free (because they were 2 pounds exactly) so I am excited. Oh I also got milk for my coffee and so I can make epic mashed potatoes. It was a good shopping trip!

I came home and put it all away, then I tackled the cleaning. Last weekend when I got here I unpacked but didn’t really clean clean. My flat needed it. Everything got cleaned including the toilet, kitchen sink, counters, and stove. I didn’t really how bad the stove was until I cleaned it. Oops… it was BAD! I was embarrassed until I realized that no one has been in here except for me so it didn’t really matter! :)

I sat down to work on my chart and I realized…. The image test isn’t for me. Its for the undergrads! I am still going to finish it because I can use it when I study for my cataloging, but it took the wind out of my sails! Then I got distracted by making a list of dream destinations. I added it below. Obviously its not an exhaustive list (Bora Bora isn’t on there and neither is Australia and New Zealand or anything in Canada/USA) but its most of Europe.

Destination List
• Dover, England
• Prague
• Budapest Hungary
• Zugreb, Croatia
• Dubrovnik, Croatia
• Split, Croatia
• Isle Of Man
• Stromboli
• Vienna
• Moscow
• St Petersburg
• Sweden
• Lake Geneva, Switzerland
• Lake Como, Italy

If anyone wants to go to any of those places with me let me know! :) Im going to Prague on this trip and Im hoping to make it to Croatia and Budapest too but sometimes I set my sights a little high :) Todays picture is of Dubrovnik, Croatia. Doesn’t it look AWESOME???

Not much else to say today. Tomorrow is another week!

1 comment:

  1. At least you don't have to take the image test! And I'm glad to hear that you were able to get a few different things for food. I like your destination list. It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete