Monday, November 21, 2011

BLAH!

Today was so normal and boring that I have nothing to say really!! I will be better at blogging once I get the internet. Promise. I just hate sitting in here to right it and I wanted to go out to the library right away because if I didn’t I would have never made it here! Tomorrow is Sleeping Beauty (the Royal Ballet verison!), and Wednesday is my doctors appt (with how my life goes will probably not be normal!) SO I am sorry for being a slacker but check back on Wednesday for a new and JUICY post :)

P.S If I don’t get the internet soon I will go crazy. It like waiting for Christmas morning but having no idea when it is… its torture for impatient people like me!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the ballet!! Let us know how that goes!! And good luck with the doctor :) I'm sure it'll be fine. Do you know when you're supposed to get internet or is it just supposed to pop up someday? Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are supposed to send me a "welcome packet" with all the info. Im still waiting :(

    ReplyDelete