Sunday, November 13, 2011

I LOVE Sundays

Sunday is becoming my favorite day of the week. First of all it’s the only day of the week that I don’t set my alarm. By Saturday my flat is driving me crazy. During the week my flat slowly goes downhill as I usually only do the dishes and a general pickup of random things. Saturday I just look around and think how badly I need to clean and.. run out the door to roam London! Haha. Sundays is the day to fix all of that! By the time I feel accomplished and my flat is sparkling, from the toilet and the kitchen, to the mirror and the floors. My laundry is all ready for the next week and I can just chill in lazy clothes. I love Sundays!

I may become a complete overachiever… I think Im going to work on a paper that is due Dec 16th today. I have already started it, but I really want to get it done because I have my issues and context paper due on the 16th also and that paper will probably be the end of me! It will be HARD and this paper I am working on (on Rubens and Van Dyck) is really easy and my presentation is kind of fresh in my head so I may as well get one done and out of the way. And I would really love not to change my flight home because I cant finish my paper on time. (I fly out before the 16th. I didn’t realize we would have extra time after the term to hand things out) So I am going to be an overachiever! That way I wont be stressed and wanting to roam London during Chrismtas but being instead being stuck in my flat writing.

Something that I think I keep forgetting to mention…. The Fountain of Life Bookstore (the Christian Bookstore I live above) is out of business. At least that’s my guess because it hasn’t been opened a day that I have lived here!

I feel like my blog is boring these days! I have nothing really fun and crazy to write about! Sorry if im putting you all to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Your Sundays sound very nice and relaxing! It would be awesome if you could get one of your papers done! And...that's too bad that the bookstore is out of business. And btw your blogs aren't boring! I love being able to hear what you're up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total overachiever...props to you :-) Apparently senioritis goes away after undergrad? Is that what you're telling me? I hope so. And I have read 52 pages (and counting) of your blog??? I guess that proves that I don't have a life. I always read your blog before I update mine! I feel like yours is more interesting (and i update a lot less than you)! I even procrastinate writing my blog, i dont think senioritis went away for me! haha. glad you are less lonely, enjoyed the parade (sounds awesome) and are exploring london so u can be the ULTIMATE tour guide when I come visit! Good luck with school, I am sure you are doing great.

    Miss you,
    Delee

    ReplyDelete